POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my sphere on checker... : Re: my sphere on checker... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my sphere on checker...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Mar 2005 14:20:24
Message: <422f4c78$1@news.povray.org>
I like this a lot. Has a kind of 'order from chaos' look to it. Nice work on
your first posting, and thanks much for including the scene script.

If you were to make any changes to this I will suggest having the spheres
not interact with each other. You could find many postings about such a
thing if you don't know how to go about it yourself.

Although, as it currently is, I think the merging of spheroids and no
overlap of "cases" balances the image out, in that the sphere is amorphous
and boxes crystalline in appearance. So that is actually a good thing,
probably.

Bob Hughes